2010- August Damiki FOTM chat flathead

kriso

you need a photo of you with the fish and another one of the fish on a brag mat or a ruler that shows the length then give a location and details of fish

fishguru5 wrote:

when you take photo evidence of the fish what is required in the photo to show it was captured in august?

pat

Will be heading to the Pin for an early Friday onslaught there.

Good question from Pat about how to prove it was caught in August.... And especially with flathead, as everyone has a few past pics on mats which could be worthy of winning.

Admins - Is now a good time to introduce a 'symbol' to the pic before anyone has entered a fish this month?

Yeah fair points guys.

We have always relied on honesty which has for the most part (with one or two exceptions) been honoured. Its nice to know that the vast majority can be trusted.

However yes as interest grows we may need to advise.

I thought fishingnut throwing in the days paper was a great addition to his FOTM entry (although I know it was there for another reason :P).

Maybe just any paper from the month in question (cant expect people to buy a paper everyday).

Angus

Angus wrote:

Yeah fair points guys.

We have always relied on honesty which has for the most part (with one or two exceptions) been honoured. Its nice to know that the vast majority can be trusted.

I thought fishingnut throwing in the days paper was a great addition to his FOTM entry (although I know it was there for another reason :P).

Maybe just any paper from the month in question (cant expect people to buy a paper everyday).

Angus

Gus,

If i decide to go for a quick fish then i need to get a newspaper as well,tackle world with there monthly seminars do a similar comp,they pick a number out of a lottrty wheel type basket,this months number is 52 and a new number will be picked at tonights seminar.You must display that number in the photo.

Bri The Pom wrote:

Angus wrote:
Yeah fair points guys.

Angus

Gus,

If i decide to go for a quick fish then i need to get a newspaper as well,tackle world with there monthly seminars do a similar comp,they pick a number out of a lottrty wheel type basket,this months number is 52 and a new number will be picked at tonights seminar.You must display that number in the photo.

Yeah thats a good idea mate.

Being online its fairly easy to use some sort of random number generator.

Angus

Eug wrote:

some quality fish being entered, thought i'd give the net a quick search to see if any 1m flatties had been caught. a lot of talk but no pics... except this one. bloody good effort.

P1040014_Medium.JPG

Reference: http://www.akff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23115

"WHAT THE" thats my dream catch,what a stonker...

where the beep beep beep do they catch these monsters?

Archived