Shimano and G.Loomis sale!

Tim a

Hey all!

Just like Troy its time to upgrade for me!

On sale today I have

- 1 Shimano Symetre 1500

This reel has been used a good bit. I've owned since January and bought it off Troy who had bought last around June last year. He only used it for a few months as he upgraded. It is in very good condition for a reel that has been used! Roller bearing is in perfect order aswell!

It comes with a spare spool. The reel comes with 1 spool of moderately used 4lb fireline and 1 spool of used 6lb fireline. Both lines are still in good nick and don't have any fraying. Line capacity of 170 yards of 4lb and 130 yards of 6lb and 90 yards of 8 lb.

Not even 1 year old!

Still nice and smooth!

1 G.Loomis Gl2 SJR 720 6 foot Extra fast action. It is 4-8lb and recommended casting weight of between 1/32 and 1/4 ounce.

I got this rod in 1 week before the classic last year. It's been used a fair few times but is still in fantastic condition! Only a few very minor scratches on that aren't visible unless you are looking very closely.

All tho with that weight limit, I had no trouble casting 3/4 ounce spinner baits half way across North pine dam and no trouble fighting the fish either. Its

nice and sensitive and the tip(with it's high modulus graphite) and extremely strong down the but when you need to put some serious hurt on the fish!

This thing is unbreakable! For that reason it is perfect for the young inexperienced lure fisho!

It was my first G.Loomis and I can tell you theres no turning back now!

Considering the age of these two and original prices I would like $250 for them both. I don't really want to split them but I could if there was a good offer!

Pictures below!

Pick up or drop off when met for a fishing trip only, sorry no posting!

Also cash only.

Sorry for any inconveniences with payment and pick up but thats the only way I can do it.

Any questions 0422 847 480 is the number.

Thanks!

Tim

If its not taken by a afo member it will go to a different site. [img size=455]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Symetre_side_1.JPG

post-96-144598413006_thumb.jpg

Is the rod 1 or 2 pieces, and I know that you don't want to split them, but how much would you sell the Loomis for individuelly. And is $250 for both together, or each?

Thanks

Also, is the rod good for flicking lures and putting a good action on the lures?

Post edited by: Cowfish13, at: 2007/04/27 21:39

Sorry for the lack of details mate!

Its one piece and its action is a little too stiff for super light plastics(under 1/32, anything over and its fine). It's perfect for flathead and bream. Great for hardbodies.

I would want at least $180 for the rod.

Post edited by: Tim a, at: 2007/04/27 21:55

Archived