brisbane river squire spot.

Jordan

set my alaram for 4.30am, was pretty excited about goin fish with dad for a change, and desperatley hoping we would catch something good to make it worth while. got up to the sound of the alarm to find the figure of a person crouched against my wall. turned out my little brother wanted to come to, and had been waiting patiently for me to get up. got down to the spot at about 4.45 and we all threw in. unfortuantley, all we got was a catfish each. i felt so bad for my dad and brother that it was so good the day before, but dads catty looked like a record breaker, and he had a bit of fun gettin that in. left at about 6.15

met up with troy later in the mornin, and we decided to go down and have a second shot, and try a renowned bream spot along the way. tried the squire spot, but were detered by the millions of little nibblers. ended up catchin about 2 dozen bream at the bream spot further up in about an hour, probably just over a dozen were legal. at least my brother caught some good fish here. we then moved further up to another spot that looked like it could hold some squire where we got a shovel nose, moray eel and a moses perch.

jared went home after that, so me and troy went to portside in hope that we could get a little bit more footage and get out of the rain ( there was a little bit of a shower and tonnes of wind). managed to land a very nice cod but forgot to take a video, got pictures though. we were going to try the squire spot again but decided to leave it for one last early morning shot tomorrow.

jordan

Archived