this morning rude awaking .

Davo_Dinkum

this morning we got a rude awaking.

some little turds have been around the hood tagging everything in site ,got both the cars and the boat i just got yesterday .

car.jpg

the paint on the glass in just a pain ,but cleans off easy enough .

car2.jpg

the paint on the paint not so easy ,but we took it off early this morning .while it was fresh so no real bad damage

form it .

cruiser.jpg

they got 3 other cars inn the hood ,2 worse than the Mazda.

they got heaps of fences and sign post etc too .

boat-20100822.jpg

so looks like they named the boat for me :DilliGAF.

do i look like i give a f...

so that was the start to the day and what wr woke up too .

at least the day got better .:)

Hi Davo Dinkum

Not good.

For minor damage, you can obtain a residential graffiti removal kit. The kits are available from Brisbane City Council Customer Service Centres free of charge (proof of residency in the Brisbane City Council area is required).

The kits can be used to help clean up a bit...

Just thought I'd mention it for this one...

Sparksie

they used 4 different colours of paint and nicko pen,so they ran out of paint or had semi used cans .

i'm thinking semi used since one of the colours was undercoat .

out of possible 20 cars in the street that are parked outside (not behind a fence ,they only did 4 people's cars .

out of all the fence's in the street they only did about 1/2 of them .

with only certain cars and fence's hit ,i'm leaning towards is some little turd that i and the others have had a run in with .

other tags they did massy and mp ,give us a idea of who it could be .

across the road found a spray can dumped in there bin ,finger prints all over it in paint .

a nice torana up the road they got every panel with paint ,the African's people car a new 380 (go home c...ts) down the side of it and the other car they painted on the glass and his fence((they just finished oil staining the fence the day before . them and us where done the worse ,no fence for us ,they did the cars and boats ,even know i have a nice high 6 foot fence up the side .

i don't know how much or what the cops can do ,probably young teens and will get a slap on the wrist .

i thinking i should grab the punk and spray paint him a bit and VS or V$ stand for very sore after i boot him up the ass.

or i wouldn't mind getting them and making the spray paint there parents cars ad see how they like it .

cheers for the heads up council graffiti packs Sparksie,we are Ipswich council but i will check it out .the other people mite want it for there fences .

that sucks Davo. Sounds they are really local probably in the same street or very close by as they new that your neighbors where new immigrants.

Make sure you send the photos to the Brissy council if you are in it. They have a graffiti group that documents and tries to catch the culprits and when caught they will prosecute the kids based on the tags and style, apparently the tags are like hand writing.

I think if caught they should be forced to do whatever job u feel fit to pay back the loss and waste of time.

it sucks at least you could get it off the cars.

Archived