AFO Wanderers fishing social at lake Somerset

tugger

On the 10th to the 12th of september the AFO Wanderers group are heading up to lake somerset boating and camping for the weekend this social is open to anyone from AFO and their freinds. Myself along with a few others will get up there on the thursday before and we have 3 large camp sites booked at somerset village camp grounds which is located just below the dam wall on esk somerset rd. Our camp sites will be up near the shop around the biggest shelter which has 4 tables under it and the sites will have witches hats around them for us to identify.

Everyone are welcome to join us and these trips have been a good introduction if you have not joined a AFO event before. We will be running plenty of crayfish pots for redclaw in the dam and doing the odd bit of fishing and you can join us around the bbq to sample these crays at the end of the day.

Bring the brag mats and we'll see who will take out the largest redclaw and bass by noon sunday for this social and i will posts results on return from the lake. There will be no areas resricted for fishing or traping for this social in the dam or the stanley river behind camp other than sticking to qld freshwater fishing laws and you can start fishing once you get settled at camp even through the week if you get up there early. Photo of bass and redclaw on a good measuring device that is clear enough will suffice for this social.

The camp has hot showers, toilets, a large covered seating and table area in our camp sites and if you run out of any esentials there is a shop within 100m from camp.There is a fire place and most of us are bringing firewood so don't forget the folding chair and marshmellows for the kids. There is no need to book a site that has already been taken care of so come one come all

If you stick australianfishingonline.com.au in yer browser it comes here anyway and it's more asthetically pleasing on the shirt.....1 off at the moment, Dassa, will wait and see what the quality is like. Designed it on the Tee Junction site. http://www.teejunction.com.au/ Too expensive to sell on though, eh? This ones coming in at approx $46.....

Hey guys.

I have made an event for this at the request of a member. Please check this out. I have made this an open event so anyone can RSVP and invite other people as well.

You can create your own events at will using the Events tab under the Community drop down menu :)

Cheers.

Angus

going to miss this 1 .:(

got to rip down both the carports and find some where to put all the stuff that was under them .

i'm on a time limit which i will have to ask for a extension anyway.

used my first 20 days trying to get them approved but it would end up costing 1750 $ in fees so gave up on that for now .

so 2 weeks to pull them down 1 week and weekend all ready gorn and no where near done.

yep i will bring my tube, skis and jackets was keen to see if i can locate some bass with my new sounder as well and will drop some shrimp down on them

straddiebrad wrote:

tugger wrote:
who's going to have a ski
not me but lesley was asking if you were bring the the tube up

Archived