Lemax Report Of The Month Nominations - September

Angus

Lemax Report Of The Month Nominations - September 2010

Please make your Report Of The Month nominations for September 2010 here.

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

• 2 weeks later...

Anglers Username: ellicat

Date Of Report: 7/9/10

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/11-isla...ddie-south-peel-7910

This report was about fishing in my favorite parts of moreton bay is another reason for my vote.

Ive also noticed that Ellicat is very helpful to members of the forum, hes always posting up links to pages for new members and steering them in the right direction, things like that im sure dont go unnoticed, so well done for that also.

Very good report, well written with some added humour and bonus points for the video.

Nice job Ellicat....Cheers Beejay

• 2 weeks later...

Anglers Username: MoParKev

Date Of Report: 14/9/10

URL Link to report:http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/285653-bouncing-pom-at-somerset-dam-and-other-fun

This was a report about AFO, it includes all the things I like about it - People who love their fishing getting together to fish, lie about fishing, cook fish and eat fish. All done in beautiful surrounds over an extended time-frame with a nice big fire. Best of all the lads were all out-fished by a small boy.

Can I nom myself?

If so...

Anglers Username: Whiskers

Date Of Report: 26/09/2010

URL Link to report:http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/9-north-coast-reports/287819-bribie-island-18-19th-and-25th-take-2#287821

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

I put a lot of effort into it and think the quality of pictures are really good. Umm pretty hard to say anything else considering it's my report :P

kreel wrote:

Anglers Username: MoParKev

Date Of Report: 14/9/10

URL Link to report:http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/285653-bouncing-pom-at-somerset-dam-and-other-fun

This was a report about AFO, it includes all the things I like about it - People who love their fishing getting together to fish, lie about fishing, cook fish and eat fish. All done in beautiful surrounds over an extended time-frame with a nice big fire. Best of all the lads were all out-fished by a small boy.

i agree with kreel on this one just dont know how to do the link url thingy,good report good photos and coverd the hole weekend from fishing boating,water sports and the nightly get together.brad

Username: Zim man

Date of report: 24 Sep 10

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/81-overseas-reports/287642-african-adventures--tigerfish-and-more

I believe this report should win as it has ticked all the boxes and more on what this competition is all about. It contained some fantastic photos and video footage, as well as some truly amazing fish. It was a well written report about fishing in a very exotic place, compiled by a bloke who regularly contributes to the website and it's members.

Anglers Username: rocket75

Date Of Report: 10/9/2010

URL Link to report http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/285194-an-unexpected-swim-with-

Why do you think this deserves to win?: a delightfully entertaining, well written tale from a long term member that had it all, a bit of humor, tragedy, some good fish caught, the details of the tackle and technique used and a happy ending...what more could you want?

Oh, and the author is a bloody good fella (and modest too :P )

ryanyoung wrote

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/81-over...--tigerfish-and-more

I believe this report should win as it has ticked all the boxes and more on what this competition is all about. It contained some fantastic photos and video footage, as well as some truly amazing fish. It was a well written report about fishing in a very exotic place, compiled by a bloke who regularly contributes to the website and it's members.

Ditto with all the boxes tick great photos, and story

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/81-over...--tigerfish-and-more

Even though the script wasn't abounding, the photos of some amazing and exotic fish are worth the vote.

ahahah just going witht he crowd with that one, but i really believe this report has done a awesome job in every aspect, its even got video's! :) hope you win Zimm! watch out for that croc! :laugh:

Archived