Just got my hands on a bag of.....

taib

zan0_15 wrote:

nah its done me.....im missing something.....will keep looking!

Haha, mate, its the lure type... Its the famous Damiki Armor Shad!! They've been on the shopping list for a couple guys recently. Very scarce at the moment.. Apparently they are the duck's nuts for fishing as of late..

Hey KAF, yeah mate couple of guys catchin jewies on em, so thought i might go for a quick run down the road sometime this weekend around new farm and give it a crack. i know the lures are great for other fish too but Jew has been on my fish wish list for 2010.

Cheers,

ty

taib wrote:

zan0_15 wrote:
nah its done me.....im missing something.....will keep looking!

Haha, mate, its the lure type... Its the famous Damiki Armor Shad!! They've been on the shopping list for a couple guys recently. Very scarce at the moment.. Apparently they are the duck's nuts for fishing as of late..

ahhhhh....excuse my ignorance i am yet to cross to the dark side :blink:

vote 1: bait of the live variety! :laugh:

Just got a PM saying my post is stupid..... enough stupid people on here... why did i have to join them....

Pretty sad one would actually say this....

Nothing wrong with being proud of findin a lure that has been extremely rare to buy....

KAF, got it from Tacklewarehouse mate. $12.95 a bag.

zan0_15 wrote:

ahhhhh....excuse my ignorance i am yet to cross to the dark side :blink:

vote 1: bait of the live variety! :laugh:

The plastics give you something to do waiting for the livey to go off.

Although I have lost some good hits whilst being distracted with the plastics, so maybe it's not such a great idea :blush: :laugh:

taib wrote:

Just got a PM saying my post is stupid..... enough stupid people on here... why did i have to join them....

Pretty sad one would actually say this....

Nothing wrong with being proud of findin a lure that has been extremely rare to buy....

KAF, got it from Tacklewarehouse mate. $12.95 a bag.

Send a copy of the PM to me Ty. This sort of behaviour is outside the spirit of the site. I can almost guess who it's from....serial pest.

Archived