new new new....

big dave

hey guys im totally new to the world of boating. i looked around and done some research before buying a 18foot ally center console because i want to go out side. i hope this forum can help me out with the stupid questions i need answers to ill post them up in other sections, its good to be aboard :) dave

G'day Dave and welcome to the site.

All I can suggest is you read through these forums and ask away because there's always someone who's been through the same thing. And don't worry about how stupid a question you ask, I'd bet there'd be a few of us here who have been meaning to ask the same questions but haven't.

Also check out the going fishing notice board too... you could always tag along and it's a fun way to learn the ropes.

Cheers,

Rob

Welcome to the site mate.

I'm new to the dark world of boating as well, though your 18 fotter makes my 3.4 Mtr Stessl seem pretty small. :laugh:

No question should be considered stupid mate, there's always an answer, no matter how simple or complicated it may be.

As Angus said, just troll your way through the forums for any info and if ya can't find anything relevant, fire away.

Welcome again mate

Felix

welcome to the site, I bought my first boat last year as I joined this site, I've asked hundreds of silly questions and had most of them answered, I've found great help from the contributors to the site and made some good mates and youll get some good help with the boat especially offers to be a deckie on a trip.

Archived