3 PBs Offshore with a Scottish Lass

tugger

Couldn't resist the weather report and gave my mate nathan a ring for an offshore trip to the rock. He asked if it was allright to bring his missus to give her a taste of fishing the big pond as she has never caught anything worth talking about before and had only been in australia for 12 months to date. A top morning greeted us early and we were anchored up by 6am and set about getting into some snapper. I was first to land 1 over the 50cm mark and it measuerd 57cm IMG_2359.JPGIMG_2361.JPG

All 3 of us were putting good snapper in the esky regularly then it was time for the livie to get hit out the back but while nathan was busy bringing in a nice snapper i got stuck into what hit the livie. After alot of effort i managed to boat this GT and after a quick couple of photos i we released him and he swam off well IMG_2362.JPGIMG_2364.JPG

While the scottish lass was watching whales for the first time she was also upgrading all day on her PB snaper and ended up with a very good tally. Here is 1 for her scottish clan back home to see in colour, by the way she didn't want to pick it up so only a mat shot :woohoo: IMG_2368.JPG

yeah shane they both were having a good time soraya got some good size snaps for the first time that i thought were going to pull her overboard while nathan was holding her by the back of the shirt which made me laugh. then nathan was over the moon with his big snapper on those silly plastic things he jiggled up and down which would also get you going dragons

7 wrote:

good effort mate i cant wait to get out there give us a call when your next free nath and soraya had a ball shit s me off when im getting pictures sent tome on my phone well done another allsome trip
:woohoo:

Archived