Daiwa Heartland XA4000+Heartland 701HFS

Mr FeLiX

For sale,

Daiwa Heartland XA4000 Spin reel mounted on a Daiwa Heartland 701HFS spin rod.

Rod and reel less than a month old, used once in the salt and cleaned thouroughly after use.

Reel comes with spare spool and 20Pnd FINS braid (300Mtrs), rod with cloth bag.

$300 for the combo

PM if interested, pick up only please

Felix

katfish wrote:

hi there mr felix, me again, keen for this as well :) btw, why are you selling? can you hold this for a week or so for me? cheers

Mate, I could open a store and sell just to you! :laugh:

If you are dead keen and get back to me before anyone else mate, it's yours. I can hold it for up to a week, no dramas B)

This combo was an impulse buy to be honest :blush:

It's great, and from the once I used it, it went well.

And the verdict is...SOLD to you sir!!

Sorry mate, didn't get much sleep last night..

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to get the boat on the water yet, due to the no licence issue. :laugh:

Hoping to get that sorted in the next month or so, and then I'll give her a blast across the Broadwater or the Coomera and target some of those Bream. :fishing: :evil:

The proceeds of this combo are going in the savings account in preperation for a new bream combo sometime early next year, matching probably a LOX Yoshi with an exist/steez etc.

Until then, the Luvias and Caldia should serve me well, it's become a bit of an all rounder though. :ta:

Conrats on the Seagate, how does it feel so far? And what's that Super PE like? I was gonna pick up a spool last time I was there. Cheers

Once again, Sold. Pending payment.

Thank you very much sir.

Felix

katfish wrote:

I know someone who does boat licensing. he mostly does it around kookaburra pk. at karana downs. if u like, I can find out more info for u. cheers

That would be awesome mate. Pricing and wait times for bookings, etc. Any info would be appreciated cause I need to get onto this Asap.

Throw in a good word for me :laugh:

Felix

Archived