Orders Being Taken - AFO Tournament Style Shirts!

Angus

Well AFO’ers as promised, we have received the design mock up for our Tournament style shirts and will begin taking orders today!

These shirts will available as a limited edition by order run and will not be for sale at events etc. We have also included the option for you to add you name, nick name or username if you wish! (People are always confused about who people are at events because of usernames so this should be a good opportunity)!

The shirts will be produced by Lifestyle Australia, a company proud to boast 100% Australian made and designed products. Lifestyle Australia fishing shirts also boast an impressive 50+ SPF rating making them ideal for our environment.

The order deadline for these shirts will be the 8th October 2010 @ 5:00pm. Future runs cannot be guaranteed as they will be based purely on popularity/demand.

Once these orders have been placed with the company producing them there is a 4 week turn around. This means the shirts will be available on the 5th of November and will be available for pick up at the Brisbane River Classic (of course alternate pick up or delivery can be arranged).

Each shirt will cost $60.

To place an order please email the following details to: angus@australianfishing.com.au

Name:

Username:

Name For the shirt (this will be the name printed on the left breast pocket):

Phone Number:

Size (see sizing details below):

Email Address:

Sizes: There are both adult and children’s sizes available. As these work on two different sizing increments there is no need to specify further whether or not it is an Adult or a Childs shirt.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, and 6XL.

Children: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.

Payments can be made to Brisbane Fishing Online bank account (please quote you username as a reference):

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

Cheers everyone!

Angus

. Brisbane_River_Fishing_Fishing_Polo_2.jpg

Oh by the way everyone.

I have it on authority from the company that the sizes are very stadard being only slightly generous. So if you are usually a typical Medium, you will be a Medium with a little bit of breathing roon (which is pretty much the point).

Cheers.

Angus

51MPL wrote:

Sent you pm through facebook mate

Cheers mate got it! :)

Just so none slip through the cracks I will put up a list soon and update it as to who has ordered (or who's order has come through). If you dont see your name there please let me know so no one misses out.

Cheers.

Angus

Sorry guys just going to answer a few PM's publically to benefit everyone.

Yes the price includes the name on the left breast.

Yes the shirts have a SPF rating and its 50+.

Yes the price is consistant for all sizes.

Yes they are fish (the AFO fish) on the collar.

Cheers :)

Angus

Hey guys, just a quick note.

Please do let me know as per the order details what name you want on the shirt. A few have left this blank and its hard to know if you want your username or real name (or something completely different)!

I think I have chased up everyone to date that has done this, so please just for the people yet to order.

Cheers.

Angus

Dec wrote:

They are pretty awesome shirts TT just got theirs

Cheers Dec. Did TT get theirs from the same place? Thats awesome.

So did KFDU and Damiki. I think there will also be Pontoon 21 ones before to long.

The collared version we are working with is actually a new design they have created speficially for the fisherman demand!

Angus

straddiebrad wrote:

is there an extra cost for the name?

Sorry to quote you again Brad just had a few PM's again and this is the number one question.

Guys having a name on the chest IS included in the price.

So please clarify what name you want when you order :)

Cheers!

Angus

Just a reminder guys...

The order deadline for these shirts will be the 8th October 2010 @ 5:00pm. Future runs cannot be guaranteed as they will be based purely on popularity/demand.

If you are interested, or have any other questions please let me know :)

Cheers guys.

The reponse has been great by the way so cheers :)

Angus

Archived