Orders Being Taken - AFO Tournament Style Shirts!

Angus

These shirts will available as a limited edition by order run and will not be for sale at events etc. We have also included the option for you to add you name, nick name or username if you wish! (People are always confused about who people are at events because of usernames so this should be a good opportunity)!

The shirts will be produced by Lifestyle Australia, a company proud to boast 100% Australian made and designed products. Lifestyle Australia fishing shirts also boast an impressive 50+ SPF rating making them ideal for our environment.

The order deadline for these shirts will be the 8th October 2010 @ 5:00pm. Future runs cannot be guaranteed as they will be based purely on popularity/demand.

Once these orders have been placed with the company producing them there is a 4 week turn around. This means the shirts will be available on the 5th of November and will be available for pick up at the Brisbane River Classic (of course alternate pick up or delivery can be arranged).

Each shirt will cost $60.

To place an order please email the following details to: angus@australianfishing.com.au

Name:

Username:

Name For the shirt (this will be the name printed on the left breast pocket):

Phone Number:

Size (see sizing details below):

Email Address:

Sizes: There are both adult and children’s sizes available. As these work on two different sizing increments there is no need to specify further whether or not it is an Adult or a Childs shirt.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, and 6XL.

Children: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.

Payments can be made to Brisbane Fishing Online bank account (please quote you username as a reference):

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

Cheers everyone!

Angus

Just bringing this forward for conwenience sake

Hey guys. Just a reminder that there is a 4 week turn around once we make the order. This means they will be ready in time for BRC. Sorry for this delay its not a AFO time frame but dictated by the manufacturers.

I just wanted to clarify this as a few PM's I recieved sounded to me like people were hoping to pick them up next week :) I could be being overly cautious but hey, better that than dissapointed masses :P

Cheers guys.

Angus

Dec wrote:
Yeah Angus the tt ones came from lifestyle

Cool man.

I am assuming they are nice and yellow :)

Are they like pro team/staff ones or readily available?

Angus

Yeah so far its just for the tt team and staff. They are pretty awesome shirts mine caught sailfish,sharks, tuna and amberjacks yesterday.

post-1303-144598536537_thumb.jpg

Dec wrote:

Cool man.

Angus

Yeah so far its just for the tt team and staff. They are pretty awesome shirts mine caught sailfish,sharks, tuna and amberjacks yesterday.

I like the colour man. Yellow but not tooooooooooooooo yellow.

Angus

Dec wrote:

Cool man.

Angus

I like the colour man. Yellow but not tooooooooooooooo yellow.

Angus

Haha yeah the other ones were way to yellow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived