Saturday Wellington Point

tomca

I'll be putting in at 4am at Wello too. t'll be good to know that I'll have some back up (just in case).

I need to take the Force for a test run and clear some cobwebs out as I haven't had her in the water since SoO.

Will be giving it a full on blurt from Wello to Huybers along the dropoff and probably a bit wider too. A few figure8's and zig zags for about an hour. Also I might drop the anchor at a few spots and test the pulling power against it.

Will head back to the ramp after the sun comes up.

Any other stink boaters thinking of going ?

was the force even in the water at the SoO?? I only remember seeing it on the trailer and then high and dry. :D

Nah . Never got high and dry. That was all the Friday put ins.

I put it in about 2:30 on the Saturday just to satisfy booty before he had a sook and went home. :whistle:

Took it for a blat to the mouth and back, anchored up and then got in it again to take it out Sunday arvo :laugh:

10 minutes of run time. Trying to keep the hours down :pinch:

I'll be putting in at 4am at Wello too. t'll be good to know that I'll have some back up (just in case).

I need to take the Force for a test run and clear some cobwebs out as I haven't had her in the water since SoO.

Will be giving it a full on blurt from Wello to Huybers along the dropoff and probably a bit wider too. A few figure8's and zig zags for about an hour. Also I might drop the anchor at a few spots and test the pulling power against it.

Will head back to the ramp after the sun comes up.

Any other stink boaters thinking of going ?

Yeah that'd be right, mind you we will still bag out :P

Hey guys, my friend and I are contemplating a break from the studying and a yak trip tomorrow morning. Is it cool if we tag along? We're still noob yakkers, this will be our third trip in the yaks. The weather's looking good tomorrow, we yakked last saturday on one of the windiest days ever... was not a very nice experience! we were on the verge of calling marine rescue lol. however with your expert tips and words of wisdom we hope to overcome our noobness and catch our first yak fish!

Archived