Calypso 4.4 Catamaran SOLD

bootyinblue

Anyone looking to get in to sailing, then have I got a deal for you. I am selling my Caylpso 4.4 Catamaran to make way for a new boat. Its a great boat to hone your sailing skills on with a budget price tag. I can give you a hand learning to rig and sail it, and will even shout you your first years ...membership and race fees with the Brisbane Valley Sailing Club if you want to come racing with us!

The boat has served me well for a number of years, and in that time I have had the tramp restiched, have replaced several components including trapeze, traveller, and also reinforced the tramp rails in each side, and the traveller track.

Boat has a good condition mainsail, and also a spare (which to be honest I have never taken out of the bag!).

Boat also comes with a full boat cover which can be zipped on to the boat while its still rigged, for storage with the mast up.

Trailer is in good condition with lockable sailbox and has 10 months rego.

Will shout the new purchaser their first years membership and race fees to Brisbane Valley Sailing Club if they want to come racing with us.

I can email pictures to anyone who requires them

post-1481-144598543773_thumb.jpg

Bump for my old cat

The new one turns up this Thursday and well Council only let us keep 1 'cat' at a time, so its got to go.

Anyone that is looking for a new sport/hobby where you dont need to run and stress the knees, this could be for you.

PM me if you want to know more, and I can even get you out for a sail to see if you like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived