Fishguts

yeh was in a cast net of woody point jetty,hepatitus ayy? or r u havin me on? :P

I thought you might have got it in the net. there weed eaters like luderick they wont take a bait. although i have jagged a couple trolling, take care handling as there spines are poisinness.

tthe toxcin is protien bassed like tthe bullrout so if you ever get done by one hot water will set the toxcin in the blood. doesnt relieve the pain but and it hurts like crazy its like a red hot poker being stuck up through the veins of my arm for a few hours

e.g the white of an egg is protien bassed apply hot water it sets.

Arrrrr rubbish! Eaten lots of em, and if this were true they wouldn't sell em at the fish markets...The only way you could get it is if the fish wasn't cooked properly..

. Without much doubt undercooked bivalve shellfish constitute the greatest single hazard for travellers to many of the tropical regions of the world. If the local population excretes the virus in their faecal material - and this is disposed of into the sea close to shell fish beds - then there is a distinct probability that these shell fish will filter the water and concentrate this contaminated faecal material. Bivalve shell fish are generally undercooked (steamed for 45 seconds etc.) and thus full sterilisation cannot occur

Scatophagus Argus, known as such as they were first described found near city sewage outlets, are omnivores and will attack lures occasionally, far north they call them johnnie dory, good eating, but if they have eaten a lot of algae they can get a bit ammonia tasting unless you remove the stomach lining asap

Archived