Brisbane River Bream Session!!!!!!!

reef_raider

headed to the brissie river to try for some bream on sunday

headed to a spot near the mouth which i can't reveal

started fishing some pilons with the trusty bassmaster version of the rev head ( still dont know its actual name could anyone help me) had a 2\" pwerbait power grub in bloodworm on... second cast and dad was on, a few more hits then the next pilon bang he was on again moved around a bit and the bream seemed to follow the lures where ever we went, these wern't small bream either!

until dad puts one in next to a pilon lets it sink and starts his retreive, then bang zzzzz zzzz my first call was a squire and i was right, it was a nice 41cm squire... the bream continued as well as two small cod and a monster which i would call for a jew which busted dad off.

total for the day was about 15 bream, smallest 28cm and biggest 33cm, 3 cod and a squire

the best day iv had on plastics yet and definatley one of the best mornings weather wise in a long time

hopefully will be back there this weekend to try it all again

i'm throwing all my plastics away and going back to bait fishing- i haven't caught anything the last three times i went fishing! i can't catch a cold on them so nice effort- if i can't catch fish the next best thing is hearing about them

Archived