Need a 25mm diam rubber

1800amix

G'day,

Just wondering if anyone can help me find a supplier for rubber grommets with an inside diam of 20-25mm or so.

I want to put the battery leads from the outboard through the port side of the splash well as I want to run the batteries up forward in the boat on that side. I'll leave the original grommet where it is because I will continue to run the other leads from the outboard through them.

Thanks,

Adrian

G'day,

Just wondering if anyone can help me find a supplier for rubber grommets with an inside diam of 20-25cm or so.

I want to put the battery leads from the outboard through the port side of the splash well as I want to run the batteries up forward in the boat on that side. I'll leave the original grommet where it is because I will continue to run the other leads from the outboard through them.

Thanks,

Adrian

Hey Adrian sorry I can't help with rubber but if you can avoid putting you batteries up the frount of the boat because they don't handle the bounding to well.Also you will have to upgrade your battery cable to help with the voltage drop by putting the batteries up the front of the boat

cheers dassa

Archived