Monduran 2011 Booked

rayke1938

Houses were all booked for the full moon so we have booked a house for the new moon which is on 25th. Will post actual dates later as Graham has Receipt

Ok house is booked from 19th till 26th.

It is house at bottom of hill which is closer to the ramp and plenty of parking.

Present status.

Confirmed Graham Pflaum in double bedroom.

Ray Kennedy bottom bunk next to window in 3rd bedroom.or camp bed in laundry if teds brother comes

Ellicat Bunk

Ted Bunk

Options offered at this stage.

Dino other double bedroom.

Teds Brother Bunk

Brian D. Bunk

Cheers

Ray

Here's the link to the Event page
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/82-2011-afo-annual-monduran-barra-cull

Cash_46862_Receipt11.pdf

Ok house is booked from 19th till 26th.

It is house at bottom of hill which is closer to the ramp and plenty of parking.

Present status.

Confirmed Graham Pflaum in double bedroom.

Ray Kennedy bottom bunk next to window in 3rd bedroom.or camp bed in laundry if teds brother comes

Ellicat Bunk

Options offered at this stage.

Dino other double bedroom.

Ted Bunk

Teds Brother Bunk

Brian D. Bunk

There is one house and a couple of cabins avail for the same period but be quick as they wont last,

Cheers

Ray

Cash_46862_Receipt11_2010-11-24.pdf

We booked a Cabin again for the same time,well from the Sat 17th till following Sat. Asked for cabin 4 as it is a little bigger than the others.

Will prob have Tom B in there aswell :whistle: he can show me the "hot Spots" ;) so hope next year it fires up.

Username change to Baldrick is required for Loz.

A very cunning plan indeed, mate. :laugh:

• 4 months later...

I'll try and drop down again to see you guys. Not sure for how long so don't save me a bed. I have a new car that fits me in the lie down position so that might do me providing I can park in the garage. Hopefully it could be for the week.

Has any fish been caught there since the flood?

• 1 month later...
All sweet ray.

Thinking I might do it landbased this year to save any motor troubles :whistle:

Might take the electric boat up if it's ready in time otherwise if we take the bluefin up you can jump in, just leave your bad luck with the other boys. :unsure:

likewise Greg we were pretty impressed with the camping too. we're up around the powered site closest to the dam wall (which is the shadiest) so let kelly know to see if we can get a group happening.

the camp guys are all huddled up together in the holiday house :P pillow fights and drunken orgies

Cheers for the offer Mr Ene. We shall see what waters have flowed under the bridge between now and then. With any luck I'll be liberated. If not, I will jump aboard for a session or two with you (if you are catching them) :P:lol:

Booty, If you want a camper as well as the boat and I have a free towball I am willing to buddy up for the drive and take one or the other for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Bumped for Adrian and anyone else interested I will update atendees over weekend as there have been a few alterations. Cost of house is 176 per night which equals to just under 30 per night.

At this stage there is one double bedroom vacant if a couple wish to attend and a couple of bunks also avail. If a couple doesnt attend i will grab the double for myself.

Cheers

Ray

Definites at this stage.

G Pflaum double bedroom.

Kiara and Regine Double bedroom.

Ray bottom bunk under window.

Ellicat

Possibles?

Taib?

House rental is $176 per day so if we have 7 people it will be about $25 per head if 6 people $30.

Dates booked arrive 19/11 leave 26/11.

Cheers

Ray

Archived