Keen-as-fisho Snr birthday Charter

tomca

I was invited along for Den's Dad's birthday party on Nitro Charter out of Manly today.

Was a bit rough, a bit windy, but not a bad day everyone got a few except for the guy who went below and spent the day wanting to die. You know the guy, every charter has at least one :pinch:

post-1039-144598550004_thumb.jpg

Everyone got some of these

post-1039-14459855001_thumb.jpg

Shannon got the biggest

post-1039-144598550014_thumb.jpg

Keen-as got one

post-1039-144598550412_thumb.jpg

Biggest of two kingies for the day. Everyone got touched up by them at least once.

A few undersize pearlies were caught and I broke a hook on a jig to a suspected kingie and a missed AJ in the net was a sore point for one of the anglers. And also a few trag came aboard

post-1039-144598550416_thumb.jpg

The result of our day out.

I'm sure Den will post up a bit more info and pics soon

Only one bloke crook for the day and it was NOT me :woohoo: first trip off shore and I wasn't sick and it was rough as guts out there. Nitro charters/ john the skipper weren't bad, the gear was good, shimano tekota 700 & 800 overheads on the basic charter sure catch rod, its just a shame the gear was a bit neglected. A few unstoppables were caught and apparent proppellar fish.

It was a good day out and dad was happy, which was the main thing, (until we got home as always). We are just about to head down the coast for a family dinner so I will post my share of the pics ttommorrow.

Great haul guy's pitty you couldn't get on to more A'Js and Kingies we did B) and we were right next to you :whistle: With Brendan on BBT great day out glad to here only one sick cos it was pretty rough going out there.

We passed by and didn't even relise..:silly:

You guys ended up with a good bag. Are those AJ's worth keeping, I've always been told there sh!t on the pallet and only good for sport.

My photos of the trip where basically the same as Tom's, so I wont repost.

post-6136-144598550583_thumb.jpg

The camera got a bit wet

Ol'mate shannon into another ustoppable

post-6136-144598550596_thumb.jpg

Dad getting into the moment

post-6136-144598550607_thumb.jpg

Wet camera again. Plenty of room for all the action.

post-6136-144598550616_thumb.jpg

Archived