Glen Lyon Dam 12/12 to 17/12

rayke1938

Going camping at Glen Lyon with Graham Pflaum for a cod/yella assault.

Feral is also coming up for a few days with his 2 boys but they will be in one of the cabins.

Fees are very reasonable there and plenty of sites and cabins available.

Cabins $75 per night

Powered sites $25

unpowered $20.

The dam is now over 80% so water will be up to just below cabins.

Very well run park family friendly with lots of wildlife kids can feed the roos of an evening and good fishing and supposed to be redclaw there now. I will check with Brian Dare tomorrow when I book our sites.

Cheers

Ray

Well if the Force was working I may have seen you out there as Shell said she was keen for a trip to GL when I got home from Mondy :(

Not too many reports floating around from GL at the moment, but the old man tells me Coolmunda is fishing alright and is over the 100% mark for the first time in a long time. :woohoo:

Who knows, the Force may be back in action by then.

Well if the Force was working I may have seen you out there as Shell said she was keen for a trip to GL when I got home from Mondy :(

Not too many reports floating around from GL at the moment, but the old man tells me Coolmunda is fishing alright and is over the 100% mark for the first time in a long time. :woohoo:

Who knows, the Force may be back in action by then.

Hey brian coolmunda got to an impresive 120% a mate of mine was out there 3 weeks ago and was getting the yella's up on the grass banks.We were out there boxing day last year and it was down to under 10% and got down as low as 2% thank good they got some rain

Archived