A few little treddies

nadders

I got some fishing done last week, nothing spectacular, just a couple little treddies

also took a mate out who was visiting from his job up north in to the rough stuff with the 20kt northeasters blowing straight up the river, and found a few jew sans photography..

was lots of effort putting up with the waves and wind but worth it in the end. still have not been able to locate any aggregations on the sounder, last year I saw the solid groupings of threadfin all throughout the spawning season every trip, i'm not positive what their plan is currently (early spawn, late spawn, spawn out in the bay, etc) but hopefully the big ones are safe from harm and doing their thing.

some pics:

pb200748.jpg

pb210751.jpg

pb200749.jpg

pretty keen for the weather to turn it down a bit so i can go chase some mackerel for a change!

cheers

Dan

i've had a few reports of schoolies on the 20g, but not from me personally scaley

i'm sure it is a bit cool for the spotties but i just wanted to go for a quick run out to the beacons for some doggies, they should be around. something different lol.

not sure if you're joking or not fishguts so won't comment :blink:

cheers

Dan

Archived