Goldie reef friday chasing mackerel 2 deckie spots

tugger

bloody hell

one day i will time it right and get a decky spot and have a fish with you

after reading the reports you always come home with a feed

not that it matters as long as you have a good time and have a laugh and make new friends.that's all that matters

All the best and enjoy

mac

thanks for the report Brian i'm thinking of saturday as well if the weather is good as i'mm pulling the boat out of currumbin at the end of the day on friday and going up to southport now and joining a freind for his birthday at wavebreak island for the night then hit them in the morning on saturday fingers crossed

thanks for the report Brian i'm thinking of saturday as well if the weather is good as i'mm pulling the boat out of currumbin at the end of the day on friday and going up to southport now and joining a freind for his birthday at wavebreak island for the night then hit them in the morning on saturday fingers crossed

Im not trying it on Saturday,swell getting a bit big for me on the bar, i'll keep looking thou. Have a good one Mark.;)

the swell is getting smaller and the tides are good for the morning with the last of the incoming tide, i've been looking at curumbin and the surfies are lucky if there's anything there for them to ride if you want brian i can give you a call on friday and tell you how the bar was

God luck guys. It was a bit lumpy off the northern end of the coast this morning with a few pressure waves coming through the seaway entrance at the bottom of the tide in the mid- morning. No macks up that end of the coast either, but apparently the pros are getting a few at Mermaid and Palm Beach reefs.

the swell is getting smaller and the tides are good for the morning with the last of the incoming tide, i've been looking at curumbin and the surfies are lucky if there's anything there for them to ride if you want brian i can give you a call on friday and tell you how the bar was

Sure mate, I was going to call you friday arvo anyway, but if you can give me a call to suit you I would appreciate it. The conditions do seem to be getting better. Im leaving through Currumbin this time not Talle.

The reports from the spear guys some decent spaniards on the reef as well as spotties.

Cheers Mark, as always a legend.

mate with 20plus knots coming and a big swell aswell you might not get out saturday but if anybody is out there it will be you :unsure: ,hope the forcast is wrong have a good night at wave-break,dont have too many you know what happend last time :sick: :laugh:

Archived