yella lures

rosstralia46

G'day there,

I have the most luck with 3" Damiki D-Grubs in gold, coupled with a 1/16 jighead. HB lures include halco poltegeists in purple and black. Spinnerbaits also in purple/black. Gold colours work okay as well. All three of these methods have worked well for me, although the sp's seem to work better at the moment, probably due to the fact that hb's are usually more popular. Good luck mate,

Ryan.

Mate, if your heading to Chinchilla the only lure I'd consider would be a very dark coloured spinner bait. The water is the colour of milky tea . The water is still moving out there and the fish will be very hard to tempt, even on bait it will be a chore.

I was out there two weeks ago and I didn't bother wetting a line.

If your after some fun use corn kernels on small hooks and cull some carp.

Mate, if your heading to Chinchilla the only lure I'd consider would be a very dark coloured spinner bait. The water is the colour of milky tea . The water is still moving out there and the fish will be very hard to tempt, even on bait it will be a chore.

I was out there two weeks ago and I didn't bother wetting a line.

If your after some fun use corn kernels on small hooks and cull some carp.

that sucks well theres nothing else to do out there so will wet a line and will try maybe a purple coloured harbody like ryan suggested and some dark spinnerbaits if anything itl give me some casting practice anyway

Archived