Moreton

ellicat

Change of plan was made yesterday morning at 7:30 when I discovered there is only one ferry a day to Moreton at 8:30.

We are on Straddie instead and invoking the 1st rule of non-camping - keep the front door locked :P

Have the video onboard and will hopefully have some entertainment to share (outside of the family) :S Fortunately it is waterproof :pinch: This trip has already cost me a bucket of redclaw and possibly some new fish stocks for the pond. :(

Good luck mate! Look forward to this report.

So when you actually leaving?

Angus

We came over yesterday and we'll be back tomorrow night.

Brought the lappy and new phone so I could delete pat2010's rubbish in my spare time. He hasn't let me down :blink: :laugh:

You`ve got it wrong ellicat, no such thing as spare time when having a break by the sea,your either fishing,exploring,fishing,swimming,fishing,eating,fishing,sleeping or relaxing and vegeing out. :laugh:

Get on with life,the DH`s of the world will still be here when you get back,they can`t help themselves. :angry: :laugh:

Thought of the jetty today, but I'm geared up with 3 surf rods a sharking outfit and only one little spinner. We've been chilling Gad, but I don't mind feeding the AFO addiction in the down time.

Got saturated this twice this arvo for one measley 64cm tailor and a bite off just after dark. Will give them another crack before heading back tomorrow night.

Archived