It Rained & it rained & it rained some more hahaha

dassa

Well it started with a text message to my decky to allow him to redeam him self for his last few donuts (pussca). :laugh: :laugh: Next was a pm to the crazy man to go chase the jacks around jacobs well monday night and with the rain and humidity it was looking good to go smack them jacks.With phone calls and text message's back and forth with rain falling all day it was decided to go and brave the shower's.

So after finishing work and the deckie picking me up we made good time to yatala for dinner of a yatala pie and of the ramp were we found the carzy man and boys running up the jetty from what looked like a wall of water.With pussca and myself cowering in the car and with the rain porring down we got out for a quick chat and then to try for some livies.After about an hour we got mobil to chase down the locial jacks.As we get to spot X and out with the anchor it starts to spit and thinking it was going to pass,but that was as good as it got with the deckie and I standing in the middle of the boat and rain falling from all directions even up at time's we got the livie's out to drown them before we drowned. :silly: .with the crazy man and boys under the shealter of the bimney laughing at us it rain some more and for good messure it decided to get heaver somthing like a water fall. :( with pussca's first livie in the water all of 3 minutes his rod goes or like a frog in a sock but with now joy,bang sharked and for good mesure it rains,some more and with the boat now holding more water the north pine and the rain, surprize,surprize getting heavyer we pulled the pin and not keen on standing the boat up on it's end we cruised back to the ramp the rained eased of and thats as good as it got

yes what an experience. I have to give it to Tomca and Dazza for lasting as long as they did. I thought for sure they would have pulled out sooner. That was crazy heavy rain. Jacob was scared at one point it was that heavy. The bilge was going big time. Good to get out but pity about this crazy weather at the moment

Archived