New Air Con! Thanks Brad and Ian

Angus

Hey ladies and gents.

Just wanted to give a massive thanks to straddiebrad for introducing me to his mate Ian and setting us up with a new air con for the new house. I can tell you what I am appreciating it today!

Whole unit and installation came in at approx $1000 which when you consider that the unit itself usually retails for approx $1000 is a sweet deal! Installation was pretty tricky as well and much beyond my basic handyman knowledge so was much appreciated.

If anyone wants the contact details shoot us a PM and ill happily provide them.

Good time of year to think about it!

Angus

Hey straddiebrad, Im looking for a new aircon to replace the existing one, for the master bed room, about 4m x 4m, what would you recomend for this size room and how much would you say for the whole package install and product, I will be looking at wanting to get this installed early Jan as soon as possible after jan 6.

• 4 weeks later...

I had Ian out today to install my new aircon, and i must say, he has done a great job, He was ment to come tomorrow, but i told him he can come today if he wants, and he did, so as a result i have my aircon a day earlier, so great for me.

He labour fees is pretty good, Harvey Norman was going to charge me $700 for the install, I'm glad I did not do that option.

Archived