Feed thanks to Mick Fillet and young fella

Malcolm

That sucks when you get a lonely keeper whiting early and then don't get a few from the school you imaginge it came from. It's happened to me a few times now, so unless it's going to form part of an existing catch or ~30cm I wait until the second one lol.

Bravo to the boys for handing over a feed.

Was heading out to the river today and bumped into Mickfillet and young fella had a quick chat and Mick gave me 4 nice sandies just like that. What a champ thanks mate.

Hey anytime malcolm....... haha noo, I take no thanks, mick did everything. like seriously everything...

When he pulled the pots up and let the crabs run around the deck, I was hiding on the chair hugging my legs in fear of the hideous snippers. Very girl like. B)

Was heading out to the river today and bumped into Mickfillet and young fella had a quick chat and Mick gave me 4 nice sandies just like that. What a champ thanks mate.

Hey anytime malcolm....... haha noo, I take no thanks, mick did everything. like seriously everything...

When he pulled the pots up and let the crabs run around the deck, I was hiding on the chair hugging my legs in fear of the hideous snippers. Very girl like. B)

haha :laugh: :laugh: yeah thats exactly what hapened. i thought is was funny as. i said to the young fella toughen up princess and i left about 10 or more larger ones just scamper around the cabin around his chair hahahaha it was gold

Archived