Coast camping spots

The Mad Hughesy

You will be hard pushed to find a camping spot on either the gold or sunny cost that is not prebooked. proberly need to travel 4hours north or south and then you would be talking a chance on avalibilty. If you post a pic of your girl friend I may have room for her at my camp site on the sunny coast ;) although I would need to ask the Mrs first. Nah just joking with ya I wouldn't ask the mrs she would just say no ;)

you could try burrum heads beach camp site, never been there before but am going up there next week for 4 days, the is grate landbased fisibhg there for sharks, mac tuna, and lots more, the is also river fishing there as well for the bread and butter species as well as jacks cod and lots more, they might still have a spot left for the time you said

or you could try inskip point noosa, i have got some good tailor there before, but both times it weas winter, so not sure if the is still any around there or not, it might be bit late, but if you go to where the barges come from fraser you can get some nice bream and flathead, there, but watch out for the toad fish got a 1ft green sea toad fish last time i was up there and if you have a 4wd you can drive down to double island point and in the lagoon i have got shover nose sharks, bream, conger eels, flat head, and rays,

here is the url for booking the campsites and to see if the is any spots left
/>https://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks/iaparks/gds/IAGDS050.do;jsessionid=5187904964134d2ca785e2d851e25196

Good luck Corey

Archived