Palm Beach Thursday Morning

billp

Hey Guys,

I have a brief period to get out for a fish in the morning so plan on launching the yak at 4.30 and coming back in a 8 for work, all that can make it are welcome. I will just be paddling around trolling hard bodies if I can make it past the dumpers.

Bill.

No good unfortunately, there would have been around 40 boats and 10 yaks I suppose and I only saw four fish landed. :S

There was a big bust up out the back at one stage but that was the only bird activity I saw. The sea was quite lumpy for the wind that was around, 3 hours of paddling around for nothing I was ready for home.

Like they say somedays they are there others they are not, that's fishing. Good luck to the guys Saturday, It will be bloody busy if today was the normal for a work day :blink:

i was out there on thursday to for a birthday fish and saw 2 guys in a boat behind me bag out on the spotties we got 1 spotty and lost 4 plus 1 big fish on the livie . mick fillet was out there with ted and young fella but they missed a bit of the action and also dragons7 and his brother from this site were there and got a spanish and spotty so there was a bit of action but it was quiet compared to the days earlier in the week. That was my last fish for a month now with work calling

Archived