When a plan comes together

Dell

Hey Guys,

Picked up the new girl 10 days ago and with exceptional weather for once I decided to take her out in the bay. With the goldy ABT super series in late January what better place have some 1 on 1 bonding time then peel.

vo6ij4.jpg

Made my way over to peel and was greeted with herendeous conditions :ohmy: :ohmy:

Barely a ripple on the water except for the wake of my bassday sugapen.

2uekwg6.jpg

10 mins in and 1st cab was off the rank. A flute fish? was surprised he actually tried to eat the chubby I was using.

2nqw84y.jpg

14aa9m9.jpg

Soon after I was onto a few bream and was slowly puting my bag together. They were finnicky and didn't wana touch anything so 2lb Straight through was brought out and bites were achieved.

mj4f88.jpg

Threw a few more topwater lures around for 8 longtom which were great fun and some more bream

25sxzex.jpg

9v8upc.jpg

Then I was onto a real purple patch picking up fish on each cast for around 20mins. All on 2lb and mostly flatties, rat bream and tarwhine.

2mhsiro.jpg

np56ww.jpg

Tide was low by this time so I headed into sovereign island to try get some fish in the canals. Managed 1 trev on topwater and a bream off a boat then it all went quiet so I called it quits.

288csj8.jpg

I was stoked with how the day went and ended up with a pretty decent bag of bream.

2mm7p0k.jpg

rk81ec.jpg

All fish released to be caught again in the comp. Bring on the super series :P

Cheers Guys

Makes my tinny look like a toy.... :D

Beaut boat Dell. Nice session too. I find it awesome that you can go from Peel down to Sovereign at a whim... Love seeing those skeeters at WOT.

Cheers Henry

If you're not catching fish atleast you can have some fun driving them :-). You fishing goldie?

Archived