I'm under water

fisherjack1394

:cheer: So i'v had a few people ask me how the flood is going out at chinchilla (where i live) so i decided to post a few photos.

DSCN0434.jpg

The water is still going up and it is slowly creeping into town. I have seen yabbies in the street gutters. :huh:

:cheer:

:laugh: No kidding ! :laugh:

You gotta get some pics of the yabbies in the street now haha.

Cheers for the pics

hmmmm we'll be heading out there boxing day, may have to tow the boat too !!! re the yabbies in the gutters. When I was a kid out there we used to catch them in the drains around town for weeks after the water went down. especially the old park on Helena street with a drain running under the road nice and close to Charlies Creek.

Thanks for the pics Jack.

:cheer: So i'v had a few people ask me how the flood is going out at chinchilla (where i live) so i decided to post a few photos.

DSCN0437.jpg

The water is still going up and it is slowly creeping into town. I have seen yabbies in the street gutters. :huh:

:cheer:

does that say "artificial speeding centre? :huh:

nice pics there fisherjack :lol:

EDIT: oooh you can make the picture big if you click on it. breeding centre.... i get it now.

hmmmm we'll be heading out there boxing day, may have to tow the boat too !!! re the yabbies in the gutters. When I was a kid out there we used to catch them in the drains around town for weeks after the water went down. especially the old park on Helena street with a drain running under the road nice and close to Charlies Creek.

Thanks for the pics Jack.

Mate I'm going to the coast for a week now. U will have to chek about if you can actually get in to the town on boxing day, I wouldent really know but i recon it will well and truly be under by then. maby the road will be cut. bura bri had 4 inches of rain yesterday and all that water still has to come down the charlies which is already backed up into town.

Hope you have a meryy christmas, ohh and i forgot to tell ya, bring some of that bushmans spray because the sandflies are bad.

Archived