shimano fireblood

ozskippy

The Luvias is a much lighter reel compared to the new Certate and both are capable of 7kg of drag with ultra smooth retreiving & gearing. The Certate obviously has an edge over the Luvias with the new Mag-Seal technology but I am pretty sure you will be happy with either choice :)

Cant really comment on the Fireblood but reviews and comments on it from google have been positive.

hope that helps.

i went the ci4 for the last one as they were on ebay for $199 delivered. think it ended up costing me $208 AUD landed with paypal cost so i couldn't justify the extra for the rarenium. But now i just bought myself one of those pflunger supremes that are on sale at Amart for half price so i need another reel again - nice rods especially for $149 was looking at a firblood or the new pfluger supreme xts reels but not much infor on the pfluger so i thought i would try and stick to what i know daiwa or shimano

hey guys what is your opinions on the shimano firebloods when compared to say a luvias or a certate ??? what would you expect to pay for one now??

Taken from Angus`s thread 26-12-10 How to make Dad happy at Christmas

Angus wrote quote:Well my dad tends to be the humblest type of guy out there.

Wont treat himself to anything ever but will happily take care of those around him. Deadset legend.

Anyway this is how I thought to show how much he is appreciated...

First get all the family to chip in for these:

Damiki High Loader, Fireblood 2500, Flying Fisherman Rhino Lenses, 6lb Braid :quote

I would hazard a wild guess and say Angus may be able to answer your questions

its a forum noname thats what there for u d#########head

Wonder who's alias this one is ??? Third post and you're already playing sheriff?

On the subject of the reels ozskippy :

I haven't had anything to do with the fireblood, but Zim man had some real good things to say about his pfleuger supreme reels he got not that long ago. Could be worth shooting him a p.m mate

Cheers

I have both the Luvias in the 2500R and a Fireblood in the 2500 and from using them both for a while now and the Fireblood is the better reel by far but it costs more too, the only thing the Luvias has going for it is the lighter weight and its a better price. From my understanding the Fireblood is s Stella minus a few bearings and comes in a red colour scheme instead of silver. It's dead smooth the drag is like silk and it takes a fairly hard beating to be able to scratch it. On the other hand the Luvias needs better drag washers out of the box, the silver paint finish comes off just by looking at it the wrong way and like most Daiwas the roller bearing craps out in about a month. If i were to be buying another reel it would be the Fireblood for sure.

Cheers

Mark

its a forum noname thats what there for u d#########head

awe what a loser. I wonder if this 10 year olds mother knows he's using language like this online.

Hey skippy, there is a member on here who trials alot of rods. he has his own blog. If you search the forums you should be able to find a thread with a link to his blog.

Hope this helps mate.

hey bulldog, i'm sorry i upset you princess, but what have you actually contributed to the site, apart form a rather large mouth, that's full of the preverbial ? and i am not condeming questions bein asked, but i'm opposed to stupid bloody questions being asked and i know i aint the only 1 sick n tired of it, geeez any 1 know my name or where i can get it changed legally , just want an easier 1 to remember, durrrrrrr ! and i am the deputy sheriff, thank you very much... or had you not noticed that ??? look for the badge..... the real sheriff is shortie !!!!!

wake up kiddies.....:laugh:

Noname what is your problem. I still do not think there is anything wrong with the question i asked, anyway if you don't like it then don't look a it, better still don't post for the thread, is seems so simple to me. Its easy to throw weight around on a forum isn't , i know a lot of people that are sick of others thinking they are the king pins on the various forums and the manner in which they contribute. Does that make us equal ???

hey bulldog, i'm sorry i upset you princess, but what have you actually contributed to the site, apart form a rather large mouth, that's full of the preverbial ? and i am not condeming questions bein asked, but i'm opposed to stupid bloody questions being asked and i know i aint the only 1 sick n tired of it, geeez any 1 know my name or where i can get it changed legally , just want an easier 1 to remember, durrrrrrr ! and i am the deputy sheriff, thank you very much... or had you not noticed that ??? look for the badge..... the real sheriff is shortie !!!!!

wake up kiddies.....:laugh:

me thinks the interpretation is.. a few clicks of the keyboard/mouse on the net yourself more often than not gives you reviews/details/costs etc,that gives you 99% of your answers, a specific question on a forum then gives you the choice of paying for the cheaper item or paying for the bells and whistles.

Always remember when seeking opinions..opinions are like b/holes most people have has one

Archived