South Coast Mission - 28th December

Angus

Well Do$tylz and I hit up some south coast locations today is search of anything really.

It was more of an explore than anything trying out some spots we googled mapped in the hope of getting lucky.

All in all it was tough with few fish caught. The water was a your typical Brisbane River brown and not all that pleasent to fish.

Knowing full well fish still live in brown water we did persevere for a few fish.

We started at the seaway, moved into some land locked lakes and ended up at Tallebudgera.

Final tally was:

Me: 1 lonely bream about 29cm.

Do$tylz: 1 Bream, 1 Little Jew, 1 BIG flathead.

The flathead would have been easy over 70cm and possibly an oversize fish. It was caught in a land locked lake and was regretfully dropped while going to pick it up. Usually id say dropped is dropped, not a capture, but it was literally a photo short of a capture.

Any a tough day, but a few places we found held promise for normal conditions.

Cheers.

Angus

I know what you mean mate.....I roll with a little quirky rule too. Mine is that if a mate is handling a fish that you are trying to land, and drops it, it is counted lol!!! I have been on both ends of this stick, and it see

seems to work well ha ha ha!!!

Well done on fishing in tough conditions.

Cheers,

Ryan.

Usually id say dropped is dropped, not a capture, but it was literally a photo short of a capture

I'll try that at the next AFO comp and see how far that gets me :P

Congrats on the jewie Henry. What did you catch it on?

Hahaha good point Tacklebox :P

Oh well...

Sorry Henry no dice!

Angus

Archived