2010 Recount - Your Most Memorable 5

Angus

This is a toughie but for me it is the following

first dam barra, 20 minutes after launcing at lake Misery

barrapic1.jpg
/>http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/14-freshwater-reports/248673-quick-trip-to-monduran

second would be my PB tigerfish - we were watching hippos and elephants on the shore when it struck and their ferocity is beyond belief.

tigerpb.jpg

full report here http://australianfishing.com.au/forum/81-overseas-reports/287642-african-adventures--tigerfish-and-more

third would be a bass i got on my zim trip as well. Not a monster, but it was my first trip with my old man in 3 years and the mist in the sunrise made it pretty cool.

buzzbaitbass.jpg

fourth would be my first surface jack caught on a D pop

dpopjack2.jpg

last would be a trev session with ryan young that we happened apon and it was such a gas despite the lack of solid hook ups. again a D pop did the damage.

robtrev2.jpg

another noticable event was my first hubcap when fishing with 51MPL, not because of the species but because of the fight and bend it put in my rod and how my 6lb line held out

robstingray.jpg

let see what 2011 brings

wow 2010 went fast.. where to begin :s

first bream on hb diver - angus and eug

first surface trevally

first thready with mick - will never forget this day

all the times fishing with rob aka zim_man, always a pleasure and heaps of fun

all the times.out with dennis aka keenasfisho, first snap on a blade. heaps of fun on the yak or boat and always mad.chillout sessions with our bro jd

1. Bully caught at Kooka Park on frozen mullet and 10lb (not a PB). Wasn't expecting much that day, and too get 2 sharks and 4 hookups, was just awesome fun.

post-4557-144598564518_thumb.jpg

2. 62 Flatty caught from the yak at the coomera river on 6lb leader, on a 100mm Squidgy Flickbait. Put up some awesome run's in the shallow water.

post-4557-144598564527_thumb.jpg

3. My 1st Bream in an ABT event at the tweed Hobie Round a couple months ago, which got me 14th place which I was stoked with. Although only being 26cm to the tip and caught on a damiki SU-P hardbody on 4lb, it put up a nice little fight, and was such a relief to land a fish in my first abt and too avoid the donut.

post-4557-144598564532_thumb.jpg

4. First Kingfish and first time fishing offshore/deep sea.

post-4557-144598564542_thumb.jpg

5. 40cm Forklengh Bass on 6lb main line and 6lb leader on a Deep Diving RMG Lure at Wivenhoe. First Bass from the dam and a overall bass PB.

post-4557-144598564549_thumb.jpg

Archived