Big yak day out 2/1/11

Keen-as-fisho

Ok so tomorrow is looking sweet at this stage, so I will be heading down to Sovereign islands to hit the canals and flats that surround the islands in search of Bream, and hopefully trevally, jacks and cod as by catch. Launching at the corner of Drake av and the Esplanade beside the bridge across to the islands at 7am. I did a drive by on thursday arv and the water seems to be clearing fairly quick so it shouldn't be too bad by tomorrow. All fellow yakkers welcome to join us.

Ok so tomorrow is looking sweet at this stage, so I will be heading down to Sovereign islands to hit the canals and flats that surround the islands in search of Bream, and hopefully trevally, jacks and cod as by catch. Launching at the corner of Drake av and the Esplanade beside the bridge across to the islands at 7am. I did a drive by on thursday arv and the water seems to be clearing fairly quick so it shouldn't be too bad by tomorrow. All fellow yakkers welcome to join us.

How did you go KAF

How did you go KAF

Post up cheif B)

Archived