Damik GPS spinnerbaits coming next week

Zim man

Hi All

just got word that my new shipment of GPS spinnerbaits will be arriving late next week.

The GPS Spinnerbaits come in 2 sizes and 6 colours as chosen by Searing Tackle Pro Staffers, Gregg Flett & Wayne Reed.

These high quality spinnerbaits feature

1. Super sharp hooks,

2. Ball bearing swivels,

3. Superb paint jobs

4. Trailor Keeper under the skirt hold soft plastics securely.

5. 6 proven colour schemes

6. Wire tied skirt holder that keeps your skirt in place all the time.

The colours available are tried and tested and cover all conditions that you may face on the water.

The GPS spinnerbaits come in two sizes 3/8 oz and 1/2 oz.

GPS-spinnrbait-info-chart.jpg

RRP will be around $15.

Thanks for reading Rob

Any info on what brand of hooks they're made on ? I hope they're strong !

The Hooks are Mustard i beleive and from testing that i have done here and in zimbabwe, i couldn't bend them on any fish including the tigers, so i reckon they will do well.

I will post up stores that stock them once i get the orders out to them.

cheers

rob

023 looks awesome Rob, purple goes off in S.E QLD for freshwater, or so I have found lol. Are they looking at bringing any lighter models (1/4, 5/8) into production. As it is, I reckon these ones will go off in the deeper water. Having seen these in the flesh, I reckon they would go pretty good for cod!!!

Cheers,

Ryan.

• 2 weeks later...

these have arrived and i have sent out orders, however due to obvious reasons, no brissi or queensland stores have them and i dont see it changing for a while until things stabilise. if you keen PM me and we can work out a plan or try www.masterangler.com.au from next week onwards to get them online.

cheers

rob

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Well it's that time of year again, so thought it was time to give these quality spinnerbaits another leg up. 024 Brown Shad did it for me today, the bass just inhaled them one after another.

If you are going put a couple of spinnerbaits in your tackle box this season, best you give Rob a call ;)

Al

post-2756-14459867307_thumb.jpg

post-2756-144598673076_thumb.jpg

Thanks forn the reminder. I really like the wire tied skirts idea as atn the moment i have a heap ofn spinnerbaits where the tails have all fallen of due to the rubberband perishing. Does anyone know where you can get the little rubberbands?

Cheers

Ray

Ray, i think you can use the same small rubber bands that go on braces. may be worth calling a local dentist and finding out where you can get those.

The wire on the GPS spinnerbaits keeps them on for ages.i have had a couple GPS spinnerbaits for 18 months and they look look as good as the day i got them

Just a reminder both sizes and all colours for the GPS Spinner Baits are in the AFO store!

Sorry Gus I didn't look there before I bumped up the thread :silly: My bad.

Ok everyone, make sure you buy 'em from the online store and I'll make sure Rob keeps it stocked at all times B)

Al

Archived