Coomera Success

max pwr

Took the girlfriend on a quick session yesterday morning. I have introduced her to yakking over the xmas break and she is hooked on it. We had some success last week in the broadie near seaworld with plenty of bream and trevally and her first ever yak caught fish was a 40cm plus grunter! Caught on 6lb braid I think she did really well to juggle fish and landing net.

post-5844-144598563796_thumb.jpg

Managed these in the coomera yeaterday, lost 2 other bullies on livies cos I didnt have a steel trace rigged up at first.

post-5844-1445985638_thumb.jpg

Jack was caught on a strip of poddie rigged on a jighead with 6lb, shark was caught on 14lb braid, unweighted with a fillet of whiting. Plenty of bream also in the coomera some over 30 cm so worth a fish.

Yeah we fish up near sanctuary cove, water is still pretty dirty but seems to nearly always produce enough good fish to keep us interested.

This pic was taken in front of seaworld on the 27th, dismal conditions and you can see the water is dirty as hell

post-5844-144598564345_thumb.jpg

But still managed a flattie, heaps of bream and this trevally which just would not give up!

post-5844-144598564352_thumb.jpg

Been waiting for ages to get in the yaks and thought stuff it, took the wet weather gear and still had an awesome time!

Archived