Wow what an ordinary day!

Troy_79

Managed to get to bed early last night pumped for an early morning session down the coast. Set the alarm for 4:00am and was hoping to have a line in the water by 530. I was awake at 330 and decided to lay there for 30min until my alarm went off instead i woke up at 930 :ohmy: Im guessing i must have turned my alarm off while still asleep because i did that a few weeks ago and had the boss ringing me asking where i was :laugh:

So had to think of plan B. So decided to watch the 1st session of the cricket before heading up to the pine armed with the pots hoping to get a feed of crabs. Set the pots around deepwater bend and left em for about an hour. The river was very dirty and there was alot of crap drifting down the river and i couldn't even get a bite :( so I came back to check the pots and the they were freakin gone :angry: This is now the 3rd time this has happened to me so the pine river can go to hell i hate that place sooo much and i keep going back to it. And to make things worse the poms are smashing us in the cricket and for some reason i listen to it on the way home. made me even more angry :laugh: Oh well Cant wait to get my yak so i can explore other waterways. Ive decided my new years resolution is not to go to the pine for the whole year ;)

Sinking pots isn't legal. I don't even think about leaving pots unattended anywhere anymore there are simply too many thieves on the water now. Maybe on a more positive note :blink: with the run off is it possible the ropes/floats caught up in some rubbish and have been dragged under? Long shot if all 4 went but just trying to look for something sort of positive......

Archived