Tweed river Fishing Report

RUSSIAN

Hi all, yesterday, i went down to the tweed to do some fishing . Firstly decided to fish the local fingal boat ramp. Managed a 34cm bream my younger brother caught, and also he caught a 26cm bream. I hardly managed a fish as i was rigging up for every 1. There were plenty of small bream caught though. Next location was under a bridge (i anot sure the name of it) I finally managed to have a decent fish, but only managed a 26cm bream and a 26cm whiting. All released. (While i am at it, all fish caught today were released)While fishing under the bridge, my mate mark and hi brother came down on there tinny for a fish with us. After fishing the bridge, we went back to fingal caravan park and had some dinner. After dinner, we headed off to my mates lace for the night. They live on the water, (goody more fishing :woohoo: ) I got some mullet from under a float in search of a jewie.We threw out the jewie baits @ about 7.30pm, and @ 9.30pm or so, my rod went balistic!!!! I was sooo excited! I was fighting him for about 10seconds before he busted me off :( :( :angry: :angry: :dry: :dry: i coulden't blelieve, it but fishing is fishing. So that was about it for the day and night, itleast we got a bit of action!!!!

thanks for reading cheers ant

ps i'll post up some pics

post-4681-144598568564_thumb.jpg

my younger brothers 34cm bream

post-4681-144598568571_thumb.jpg

my even younger brothers fish

post-4681-144598568578_thumb.jpg

my biggest fish for the day :woohoo:

post-4681-144598568583_thumb.jpg

my 26cm whiting just 1cm too short

post-4681-144598568589_thumb.jpg

my brother and his mte jumping into the river