Boggy Sharking Sat

wesfish

headed back down to boggy creek again today for some shark action. the day was a slow one on the shark front but did manage 2 sharks with a fair few hours between them. the first one was a chunky 102cm bullie with some strange markings, all most like stretch marks which were vertical lines. the second one came after the sun set when i was packing up and i could almost swear it was the same shark as it was 102cm and i think the same markings. we had some friends fishing with mono for flatties but kept getting all the attention from the sharks with 5 dust ups lol the water is really looking good on the higher part of the tide, there were a few legal tailor caught and some huge tailor busting the bait balls up every where, one tailor got so much air the wind caught him and he drifted sideways through the air missing the mullet he was chasing, i would think it was a high 50s tailor possibly 60cm.

post-4300-144598572294_thumb.jpg

post-4300-1445985723_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598572305_thumb.jpg

post-4300-14459857231_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598572314_thumb.jpg

cool pics wes...good to hear some serious tailor in too...fishing for bullies on the bottom?
cheers sort of on the bottom, i run a size one sinker that usually ends up a few metres back up the line. the water is only about 1 mtr deep where i am hooking them. the action is so mad with fish like mullet and boneys getting busted up big time.

rosstralia: the spot i am at there is only by boat or yak or surf board if ya game lol there is alot of land based spots where the sharks would be as well along boggy creek.

cool pics wes...good to hear some serious tailor in too...fishing for bullies on the bottom?
cheers sort of on the bottom, i run a size one sinker that usually ends up a few metres back up the line. the water is only about 1 mtr deep where i am hooking them. the action is so mad with fish like mullet and boneys getting busted up big time.

rosstralia: the spot i am at there is only by boat or yak or surf board if ya game lol there is alot of land based spots where the sharks would be as well along boggy creek.

cheers wes will hav to hav a look on google maps and u said some other guys were getting onto some other sharks but were getting toothed maybe some heavy supply or mono trace instead of wire might get them to hav a bit more of a go?

Archived