Want to try

qwerty

hello

i am trying to find some were to Rent an yak that is not going to cost more than buying one

as i want to try first but need to show the minister of war i would use it before i buy one.

so would anyone know of a place ???

and if so any details would be good

Q

hey mate - Please do not take this as a shot as it is not meant that way. I do understand security of information on the net however I do not think you would get a lot of takers on this site to help with your profile with a restricted access. We are an open community here and there have been people that have come onto the site and ripped others off. Anyway mate welcome to the site and I hope you get your Yak. cheers Ted

1st crazywalrus sorry i did not know about the settings but have changed it now.

2nd thank you PlasticFantastic i will have a look at anacinda as one near my place and will let anyone out ther know the outcome if your in the same boat as i am

Q

maybe it is a new setting after the upgrade that it is set automatically. As I said I was not having a go mate. Someone made a comment late last month about this setting when someone had something for sale. I had never seen it before.

Archived