Bearing Buddy Cover needed

Scope

G'day guys, I have a newly installed set of bearing buddies on my trailer. Somehow I have managed to misplace one of the blue rubber dust cover/caps from the buddy. I'm not sure if it came off while driving (fairly unlikely as it was pretty tight) or if someone has pinched while I was at wello on sat. Anyways, just wondering if you can buy these separately anywhere?

Thanks - Jono

if your keen, i manage mayfair marine manufacturers of redco and tinka trailers. we are extremely compeditive in price and do great deals for cash. we have everything for a trailer and if we dont ave it, we will get it or mark it.

our address is 38 grindle road rocklea. ph 32777322/ 0432411195

thanks kurt

if your keen, i manage mayfair marine manufacturers of redco and tinka trailers. we are extremely compeditive in price and do great deals for cash. we have everything for a trailer and if we dont ave it, we will get it or mark it.

thanks kurt

Sweet as Kurt, got a mate doing a full refurb on an old trailer soon so will give you a bell. Have you put a listing in the directory on here yet?

Cheers - Jono

thanks kurt

Hey kurt I'll be in friday or early next week I need dust caps for my bearing buddies

cheers dassa

Archived