Buckat List prize trip 12/2/11

buckat list

[attachment]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\charter prize trip 12feb2011 012.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\charter prize trip 12feb2011 013.jpg[/attachment]

Buckat List took Kevin and Terry the winners of 2 spots offshore to Wide Caloundra and Flinders on Saturday.

We started at 5 am from scarborough and went straight to wide caloundra. We caught 2 sharks and 2 snapper but it was fairly hard going so headed down to Flinders , ended up with a dozen good fish including Terys stonker of a Trevally and 75 cm cod and 3 Kg parrot. Thanks Kevin the Parrot fed my family of 5 on its own.

It was a pleasure to take the boys out and I hope we see them again.

We also do bay trips for the people who dont want to go offshore in case they are sick, on Sunday we went to Cowan Cowan and fished and then to Tangalooma for lunch and a swim, it was a stunning day.

Ring Warwick on 0428368316 or Robyn on 0421328807

www.buckatlistcharters.com.au

email warwick@buckatlistcharters.com.au

post-7727-14459857428_thumb.jpg

post-7727-144598574285_thumb.jpg

post-7727-144598574288_thumb.jpg

Buckat List took Kevin and Terry the winners of 2 spots offshore to Wide Caloundra and Flinders on Saturday.

We started at 5 am from scarborough and went straight to wide caloundra. We caught 2 sharks and 2 snapper but it was fairly hard going so headed down to Flinders , ended up with a dozen good fish including Terys stonker of a Trevally and 75 cm cod and 3 Kg parrot. Thanks Kevin the Parrot fed my family of 5 on its own.

It was a pleasure to take the boys out and I hope we see them again.

We also do bay trips for the people who dont want to go offshore in case they are sick, on Sunday we went to Cowan Cowan and fished and then to Tangalooma for lunch and a swim, it was a stunning day.

Ring Warwick on 0428368316 or Robyn on 0421328807

www.buckatlistcharters.com.au

email warwick@buckatlistcharters.com.au

• 3 weeks later...
I think so angus, it was a good fish, probably 5 kgs.

I redid the article to load the photos but it didnt come up in latest posts. probably will now.We have been hit hard by the closure, im lucky chartering is not my prime source of income or there would be some hungry mouths in my household.

Yeah I hear you.

I have a lot of sympathy for the full time charter blokes.

Angus

Archived