jeep cherokee renegade

fishing_teen

thanks guys but they doent want a patrol its too big of a 4wd they only want a mid size 4wd like a pajero or prado. it is replacing a holden jackroo, the gearbox just blow up so they got it fixed and it blow up agian and agian and agian so they have had enough and are gettin a new car.

If there the choices, I'd be getting the Prado.

If I had to choose prado or pajero would be my choice. A pajero if buying used as prado's keep their value too well to make a good second hand buy.

I used to own a 2004 KJ turbo diesel cherokee and no jokes it was probably the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. I managed to buy it for a too good to be true price but was still worried about supposedly sub par reliability. The only thing in four years that ever happened was an intercooler hose coming loose.

It was a very comfortable and capable city and beach car but also a very good tow car that was very economical. Slightly better pulling power than my current D40 turbo diesel navara.

The big downside was crazy cost of parts and servicing, but apparently you can get genuine parts cheaper these days and have your own mechanic do the work.

Also unless you can get it for a steal its not worth buying new as resale value is pretty poor especially for a petrol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived