Sharks in morton bay

Ausswi

post-1966-144598576155_thumb.jpg

post-1966-144598576124_thumb.jpg

post-1966-144598576136_thumb.jpg

i have been heading out behind green island,and following the commerical crabbers around.and u should see the sharks out there..i seen one over 12ft,crabbers reckon there one out there that is 16 feet.havnt see that one yet,i ones i have been hooking are anywhere from 6ft to 10 feet.real hard work,i just catch and release,illegl to kill anything over 1.5meters,should be other way around,Any way i having trouble trying to get some one reliable to come out with me,,THINK THEY ARE SCARED.ive only got a 4.2 m tinney..SO if there is someone out there thats keen to hook into these monsters,need their own game gear.i have harness,,I live in Brisssy and launch from Manly,can only get out on the saturdays due to work,,,,,email..alburnett40@hotmail.com.if keen.not after deckie,some to catch them,,,need someone that knows what they r doing.....IS THAT BETTER???? (Yes it is :) )

post-1966-144598576146_thumb.jpg

Pics probably timed out due to the video upload.

You cannot upload a video to the forum.

Try loading the pics again without the video (mp4).

To embed a video it must be hosted on another site such as youtube. Then just post the link to it.

Like a home insurance policy it may be best if you spell out what you are looking for in a deckie rather than just exclude dickheads. A dickhead to someone is a good bloke to someone else. For instance, poor communicators are usually dickheads to me but you're probably a good mate to someone else. :P:lol:

Archived