No Jack but a consolation... :)

Angus

Headed out with Henry this morning to try for some jacks.

He convinced me tie on one of those popper things and it wasnt such a bad idea with the first fish of the day being my first Giant Herring :) Sorry about the quality of the Herring shots but we didnt stuff around and wanted to get him back in the water ASAP.

post-63-144598576039_thumb.jpg

post-63-144598576046_thumb.jpg

post-63-144598576051_thumb.jpg

There were some other fish caught as well. Henry got this nice GT on 4lb braid and 4lb leader which really worked him out.

post-63-144598576056_thumb.jpg

Then I got this cod...

post-63-144598576064_thumb.jpg

Finished the day off with another nice GT. The less nice part was a bully easily around the 1.5m knocked him off boatside. Pretty cool to watch though!

post-63-144598576073_thumb.jpg

Thats it from me. A sleep in the air con is a calling.

Cheers!

By the way, first Spanish Mack and First GH this weekend. Yew!

Angus

man I was in awe watching that shark take the GT. I was looking around to try and find David Attenborough narrating it or something :D

Yeah that GT gave me a good workout... its funny. Not the biggest Trev in the world, but had me going for a good 5minutes on the Lox 1-3kg, Exist 1003 and 4lb. Was hoping it was a jack but still happy about the trev. It hit the popper/walker on the drop right on the edge.

Bloody Angus and his assy GH :P

Todays trip was definitely worth the effort to get up after a drinking session and 3 hours sleep :D

James - oneday the moons will align and we'll be able to get out mate :D

Archived