Large noah from a yak.

rayke1938

I can see many things wrong with this like patting a shark on its nose where they are the most sensitive what does he think its a big dog. It could have reacted while his legs and torso are only 6 inches away and knocked him off and or bit him severly while the wally is 10km offshore. Then there is a 10/0 hook hanging out of its mouth and could have caught him in the hand while he is patting it and get dragged under to drown. Probably should have just cut the line and been happy with the fight before it got to close in my opinion

I can see many things wrong with this like patting a shark on its nose where they are the most sensitive what does he think its a big dog. It could have reacted while his legs and torso are only 6 inches away and knocked him off and or bit him severly while the wally is 10km offshore. Then there is a 10/0 hook hanging out of its mouth and could have caught him in the hand while he is patting it and get dragged under to drown. Probably should have just cut the line and been happy with the fight before it got to close in my opinion

Yep....what a dill.

Archived