Clever/Cheap fishing related ideas

kmcrosby78

I have a jam jar that I put all opened packets of gulp. I've been doing it for quite a while now and as soon as I open a new one it goes straight in the jar. The juice has built up to a good level and keeps them all in good condition.

Looks like a gulp fruit salad, with something for almost any occasion. No more dried out packs.

You can buy the gulp juice http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Berkley-Gulp-Alive-Spray-Shrimp-/200584946416?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item2eb3cb62f0

some awsme ideas peeps:cheer: and yyea ive been bought up on pvc pipe,lol this idea i got you proab all know but wouldnt need to use any more cause of the invention of the depth sounder. i must say anyway, when i was a young fella in my first little boat , i meauserd out lenghts of two feet on the anchor rope tieing a knot each time all the way to a depth of forty feet, lol i spent more time trying to find deep water and drop offs than i did fishing lmao, all fun and games till the deppy came along.

cheers

I cut a L shape in some 50mm pvc the other day with the grinder, and screwed them in the tinny for some lower level trolling holders closer to the back of the boat and so im not looking into the sun, facing the L upwards the reel locks into the L while your trolling so it dosnt fall out, if the rod is built right that is and the spine of the rod is in the right spot. Little trick i picked up from rob was to wrap some elec tape around the foot of the reel (bit the goes from reel to rod) to stop it scratching.

post-4704-144598586347_thumb.jpg

Archived