What is this form of witch craft?

Young_fella

On a side note, how does one take a screen shot of the forums like that?

you can use alt + print screen. You need to save it as a jpg file afterwards. easy way is to dump it into paint or if you are using windows vista up you can use the snipping tool. Just go start and then type snip and it will come up. I think it is under accessories as well.

sorry to be a spoil sport but it was u (young_fella ).

9 members online ,8 other + u = 9 .no ghost .

Davo the ghost hunter has blown the myth apart and left the building .

Davo... your problem solving ability never ceases to amaze me :woohoo: :side: :silly: :lol:

yeah i mite need to get glasses soon or start actually reading stuff .

sorry to be a spoil sport but it was u (young_fella ).

9 members online ,8 other + u = 9 .no ghost .

Davo the ghost hunter has blown the myth apart and left the building .

Davo... your problem solving ability never ceases to amaze me :woohoo: :side: :silly: :lol:

yeah i mite need to get glasses soon or start actually reading stuff .

Might be a good idea Dave. :whistle:

This is not Witch Craft this is a Curse A Curse that will haunt all Aus and it has been placed on here by the Kiwis that live here and breath your air hahahahahah.... be aware of kiwi's we are watchen every move you make/take. WE ARE EVERY WHERE hahahahahahahah we are taking over hahahahahahaha :evil: :P :ohmy:

I am not 100% sure but it could have been an admin account (there is one which is hidden) or it could be a lag in user sessions (eg you log off but for some reason the session doesn't finish and you won't be logged off until your session expires?) or it could be an issue in the code. Will look into it...

Also, with Windows 7 there is a new tool called "Snipping Tool". This does really good screenshots, its like Print Screen but way better.

Or if you are using Firefox there are lots of addons that do this screen capture ability.

Archived