Ningi Creek Tomorrow Arvo

Alby

Short notice I know, but if anyone would like to join me for a Ningi crk kayak paddle / fish tomorrow, you're more than welcome. I was planning on going to Donnybrook, but I miss-read the tide times. I think I'd rather go to Ningi with the tide so low. I'll be hitting the water by 2.00 - 2.30 latest at the boat ramp that's accessed from Toorbul. My plan is to head down to the mouth and then drift back with the tide, maybe troll a bit in bnoth directions. Hopefully I'll have some photos to publish as a result too.

Oh, and Jordan.......if I get another 70cm flatty it'll be shot, digitally, and then realeased. Actually now that I've eaten the biggest I can legally, anything over 60cm will get to swim away.

The ramp down the bushy road past all the kangaroos and guinea fowl.

A tip for anyone travelling down this road......drive SLOWLY!! 40 - 50kph....the roos are right on the edge of the narrow little road....it's just over one lane wide with trees right on the edge on one side. If you have overseas visitors or kids that want to see roos, you can be assured they'll be there EVERY day. It's a great place to launch your kayak, very few power boats launch there.

The main ramp at Toorbul is way too busy for me.

I guess I'm lucky finishing work at 1.00pm Fridays, and even luckier that my darling is still at work! I get to do what I want, and at this stage I've got the job list down, so fishercise is the go. We haven't got much on for the weekend, so I might even get out again.:)

Archived